Create wholesome and delicious whole grain pan bread using whole grain millet and BeneGrain™ Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour.
Whole Grain Millet Sprouted Bread
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|3794.32 236.83% TOTAL|
- Boil millet as per instructions. (one part millet to two parts water, cook until water is absorbed, fluff).
- Place all ingredients in a 12 quart Hobart mixing bowl fitted with a dough hook.
- Mix 1 minute on low speed and 8.0 minutes on medium speed. Desired dough temperature is 78°F +/- 2°F.
- Divide and round into desired gram dough pieces.
- Bench rest for 10 minutes at ambient temperature.
- Mould and place into loaf pan.
- Proof for 60 minutes at 100° F/85% RH.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 400°F in a Reed oven.
- Cool for 60 minutes, slice and enjoy!
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.