Pure gluten free indulgence!
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|1280 100% TOTAL|
- Place step 1 ingredients in a Hobart mixing bowl fitted with a paddle.
- Mix for 30 seconds on low speed and 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Add Step 2 ingredients and mix 30 seconds on low speed and 3 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of bowl and paddle
- Add Step 3 ingredients and mix 45 seconds on low speed.
- Add Step 4 ingredient and mix 30 seconds on low speed. Scrape bowl and paddle. Cover dough and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Deposit 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) per cookie on paper lined sheet pan. Flatten dough ball to ¼ inch. Bake at 350ºF for 11 minutes, or until cookies begin to turn golden brown around the edges.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.