This gluten free bagel is produced just the way a normal bagel is made…no need for special pans! Dough is formed, proofed, boiled and baked for hearty gluten free bagels.
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|0 100% TOTAL|
- Place step one ingredients in 5 Qt Hobart Bowl fitted with a paddle.
- Mix dry ingredients for 1 minute until homogeneous.
- Add step two fats and emulsifier to mixer. Mix 2 min on low speed. Scrape bowl and paddle as necessary.
- Add step three liquid ingredients to mixer. Mix 2 minutes on low speed, scraping bowl and paddle as necessary.
- Divide dough into 100 gram dough balls and round.
- Hand press and roll each dough ball into a log shape about 6” long. Connect two ends and squeeze together. Roll dough to form one continuous bagel.
- Place bagels on sprayed sheet pan. Proof at 95ºF / 75% Relative Humidity, for 1 hour.
- Boil bagels for 30 seconds on each side, and place on toppings if desired.
- Bake in a rotational oven at 350F for 18 minutes, with steam for the first 10 seconds of the bake.
- Allow bagels to cool completely. Slice and enjoy.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.