This delicious flatbread uses whole grain-rich Easy GrAin® Pizza Crust Mix and pairs it with savory and sweet flavors. Featured at the 2014 International Pizza Expo!
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|1253.78 200.01% TOTAL|
- Sheet or hand stretch dough to 4mm thickness in an oblong shape.
- Dock dough and place on a cornmeal dusted pizza peel.
- Top with poached pears, pesto, marinara sauce, goat cheese, mozzarella, caramelized onions and herbs.
- Bake on a stone hearth oven set to 525°F. Bake for approximately 6-8mins.
- Remove and top with pumpkin seeds, prosciutto and arugula. Return to the hearth oven and continue to bake for another 1-2 mins.
- Remove and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and optional olive oil. Cut into even portions and Enjoy!
- Place Pine nuts, Garlic, Basil, Parmesan, Black pepper and salt into a RoBo coup Blender. And puree until finely minced.
- With the blender still running slowly pour in olive oil until mixture become smooth.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate unused portion.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.