Yield: 1 entrée salad
This salad has an intense flavor of curry and pairs nicely with the sweetness of the dried fruit.
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
Curried Sorghum Grain Salad
|783.02 299.47% TOTAL|
Curried Sorghum and Chicken Salad
- Coat diced chicken in Ginger and Garlic Pastes. Let sit for 25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan, add sugar and caramelize. Add bay leaves, cloves, and cardamom pods and toast.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add chicken and sauté until golden brown.
- Add tomato puree, chili powder, Garam Masala, coriander, cumin, salt, and turmeric powder. Bring to a simmer, browning the tomato paste
- Deglaze with chicken stock. Bring to a low simmer and cook till reduced by half.
- Fold in cooked sorghum and heat through.
- Remove from heat and fold in yoghurt.
- Combine lemons, cinnamon, olive oil, salt, bay leaf and sugar in a vacuum seal bag.
- Seal and refrigerate for a minimum of 72 hours can be stored up to 90 days under refrigeration.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.