(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|7232.94 181.83% TOTAL|
- Place all ingredients in A-200 Hobart 20-qt. mixing bowl fitted with a dough hook.
- Mix for 6 minutes on low speed, and 4.5 minutes on medium speed.
- Target dough temperature is 78º F.
- Bulk ferment for 1 hour at ambient conditions.
- Divide and round into 36 ounce (1020 gram) dough pieces.
- Intermediate proof on bench for 10 minutes at ambient conditions.
- Sheet and mould dough pieces.
- Pan into greased rye baskets.
- Proof for 60 minutes at 102º F/85% RH.
- Bake for 30-31 minutes at 390º F with 20 seconds of steam up front.
- Cool for 90 minutes, slice and bag.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.