This crunchy baked granola bar is made with SowNaked rolled oats, offering higher protein than traditional oats.
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|1200 100% TOTAL|
- Preblend step 1 dry ingredients.
- Preblend step 2 wet ingredients.
- In a saucepan, whisk in dry ingredient preblend into wet preblend. Cook this binder to 170F.
- With heat still on, add oats. Mix one minute. Shut off heat.
- Add crisps.
- Immediately transfer to a parchment lined greased ¼ sheet pan and hand-press to shape.
- Bake at 270F for 45 minutes to reduce moisture to desired water activity.
- Cool slightly and top with chocolate chips (if desired).
- Cut into bars.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.