(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|0 219% TOTAL|
- Place sponge ingredients in an A-200 20qt mixing bowl fitted with a dough hook.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed and 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Target sponge temperature is 78°F (+/- 2°F).
- Ferment for 3 hours at 86°F / 80% RH.
- End of fermentation target dough temperature is 86-88°F.
- Place dough ingredients in mixing bowl and mix for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Add sponge to bowl. Mix for 1 minute on low speed and 4-6 minutes on medium speed to optimum.
- Target dough temperature is 78°F (+/- 2°F).
- Rest for 10 minutes on bench for intermediate proof.
- Divide and round into 26.8 ounce dough pieces.
- Rest for 5 minutes for intermediate proof.
- Sheet and mould dough pieces. Place into greased, wide bread pans.
- Proof dough for 55-60 minutes at 100°F / 80% RH or to full proof.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 390°F.
- Cool for 60 minutes, slice, and bag.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.