(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
Step 5 Topping
|9.64 208.9% TOTAL|
- Using a Hobart mixer and paddle, blend Step 1 ingredients on low speed for 5 minutes.
- Add Step 2 ingredients and blend for 10 minutes on low speed.
- Add Step 3 ingredients and blend for 1 minute on low speed. Scrape bowl. Continue mixing for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add Step 4 ingredient and gently fold in by hand.
- Place 1 gram of pumpkin seeds into muffin cup.
- Scale 56-60g into lined or greased muffin cups (#16 scoop).
- Add remainder of toppings from step 5.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20-23 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Allow muffins to cool in tins for 15 minutes prior to de-panning.
- Cool completely, package and enjoy!
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.