Create wholesome pan bread using sprouted grains. This pan bread is 100% Sprouted Whole Wheat using BeneGrain Sprouted Wheat flour and Benegrain Sprouted grains and seeds.
Download the Formulation for 100% BeneGrain Sprouted MultiGrain Wheat Bread
(f) denotes flour ingredients.
|WEIGHT (g) PERCENTAGE INGREDIENTS|
|3207.1 313.8% TOTAL|
- In a separate container place all the BeneGrain Sprouted Blend with 1:1 water and soak for 1 hour.
- Place all ingredients in a 12 quart Hobart mixing bowl fitted with a dough hook.
- Mix 1.5 minutes on low speed and 7.0-8.0 minutes on medium speed. Final desired dough temperature is 78°F +/- 2°F.
- Divide and round into desired gram dough pieces for this application (700 grams scaling weight).
- Bench rest for 10 minutes at ambient temperature.
- Mould, enrobe with topping, place into 1.5 pound wide loaf pan.
- Proof for 60 minutes at 102°F/ 85% RH.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes at 380°F in a Reed oven.
- Cool for 60 minutes, slice and enjoy!
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.